Super Vault II
Super Vault II was introduced in Defrost Finance from 2022/1/25 with the cooperation of Stakedao's av3CRV strategy.
The main difference with the previous Super Vault is that the new one will have a “ticket” for users who wish to join, paid in MELT and proportional to the LPs deposited.
- The basic function is still the same as Super Vault and users can still use it to leverage their positions.
- The Super Vault II will cover safe LP tokens with good and sustainable APYs.
- However, a small amount of Melt should be paid as a ticket to join the Super Vault II.
- The ticket is charged one time when users deposit their LP tokens into the Super Vault.
- Over the long term, the tickets could be adjusted to balance the use of leverage.
- The initial cap of the new Super Vault is an important index to balance the use of leverage.
- StakeDAO - 5 MELT
- aAVAXb - 1.25 MELT
- av3crvGauge (Curve) - 2.5 MELT
- qiDAI - 1.25 MELT
- UST/USDC (Pangolin) - 1.25 MELT
- TricryptoGauge (Curve) - 1.25 MELT
- AaveAVAX (Yield Yak) - 1.25 MELT
- AaveUSDC (Yield Yak) - 1.25 MELT
- gOHM - 1.25 MELT
- qiUSDT & qiUSDC - 1.25 MELT